There is no better way of celebrating than opening a bottle of champagne. Champagne is for every occasion, be it New Year, Christmas or Wedding. With a nice meal or even just some snacks, you can complete the occasion with a glass of champagne. Given below are top our 10 champagne reviews that you can go through and finally decide as to which one you will go with:
1. Charles Heidsieck Brut NV- this bottle of champagne is available at $60. This is the best option for those who are searching for some full-fledged French champagne for sipping as well as celebrating a memorable occasion. If you are among those then you don’t need to search for any other option and immediately order Charles Heidsieck. It is beautiful and bubbly and comes with the right mixture of zesty citrus and yeasty notes, smoky minerality, well-managed vibrant fruits, practical accessibility, and engaging luxury. You’ll find all these features wrapped in a single bottle that also offers solid structure, medium body including fine bubbles, elegance, rich texture, and touch of persistence and purity.
2. Nicholas Feuillatte Brut Champagne “blue label”-: This excellent champagne is available at a solid price of $30 and is a mixture of quality fruit. It focuses on balance and this is what makes this champagne as one of the highest selling brands. You will expect almond apple, and pear overtones with dash of grapefruit that is wrapped around mineral-laden core. You can purchase this option from its official website or from any champagne store.
3. Pommery Brut Royal champagne-: Those who are true lovers of champagne will love this flavour and it comes at a highly affordable price of $35. It’s staple for the valuable bubbly champagne. Ripe, elegant, and rich with citrus fruits are present in it for making initial show that will be followed by touch of pear and apple sealed with tones of toasty vanilla. Springtime Rose is famous seasonal champagne and is a favourite of many.
4. Roederer Estate Brut NV-: this champagne comes with warm scents of baked, spice-laden apple pie that dominates the sparkling wine. It includes 40% Pinot Noir, 60% Chardonnay of estate grown fruits that add considerable complexity to it. Moreover, lively mix of citrus, cherry pie, and pear fruit to palate’s forefront along with wave of toasty yeast and vanilla enhance its character. This is medium-bodied with finesse and depth that goes far beyond its price factor. You can pair this champagne with oysters, smoked salmon, or sushi.
5. Pol Roger Brut Rose2002-: this is a stunning version of Pinot Noir grape in bubbly fanfare. It is a combination of bright aromas of alpine strawberries and red raspberries making their rounds along with a delicate floral aroma that plays in the background. You will expect more fresh fruits and red berry that follows up stint of grounded minerality and stone fruit. Elegance, complex, and balance character is what makes this champagne the most preferred option for many. You can enjoy this flavour during big birthdays, anniversaries, parties, weddings, and New Year.
6. Freixenet Sparkling Cordon Negro Brut NV-: this is among the most preferred varieties of Spain. This sparkling wine brings a blend of 3 distinct Spanish grapes namely Parellada, Xarel-lo, and Macabeo. It has well-balanced acidity that allows fruits like lime, green apple, and lemon to shine.
7. Roederer Estate Anderson Valley Brut Rose- this champagne is prepared using estate grown grapes and highlights 40/60 blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes that result in elegant smoking salmon coloured frame. Its showcase will dominate with steely mineral and citrus driven tones and a few floral notes in a heady mix. Citrus and strawberry flavours flaunt their ripeness with excellent feminine and acidity restrain thereby bringing refined finishing into solid focus. It is an elegant sparkling wine that comes from Anderson Valley of California and has characters for pairing with completely flavoured poultry choices like goose, quail, or duck as well as with different kinds of smoking fish recipes.
8. Segura Viudas Brut Rose- this excellent champagne is available at a cost-effective price of $9 and offered from Spain. Those who are willing to shape-up things should consider choosing this brightly coloured pink sparkler. In this we find great dosage of citrus as on nose as well as buckets of strawberry that is mingled with raspberry on effervescent palate. It comes with surprising finish, great price, and good acidity thereby making this as the perfect choice for all kinds of occasions like weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
9. Bollinger Brut Special Cuvee-: this is one of the best champagnes that are available. The cost of this wine is nothing as compared to its features. You can purchase it from its official website at a reasonable rate of $60. It comes with freshly baked bread and apple crisp aromas on nose. Along with this we have engaging palate mixture of apple and citrus mingling including mouth-watering acidity to its finish. Its gold standard mid-level champagne that offers essence of correct blue French champagne.
10. J Vineyards “Curvee 20” Sparkling Wine- : for those who are planning a big occasion, this option will be the best one for them. This is because it comes at a cost-effective price of $22. You can kick start your party with citrus-based, yeast-driven aromas. It is a move towards subtle touch of pear and Granny Smith green apple on the palate. This will be followed by touch of almonds in toasted form on backsplash.
Some of the other best champagnes that you can try include Mumm Napa Cuvee M NV. This is for strawberry lovers that come with lots of citrus and lively acidity. Its overall structure and elegant style is available at a price of just $18. Another excellent option is Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne that is a classic option. It is full of fragrant flavours and comes at a reasonable rate. Here you have nutty note and stone fruit on palate along with glittering mix of mouth-watering acidity and minerality on the finish. You can order it from its official website.